Overview
- On Nov. 23, Hudson posted on Instagram, “P. S. I’m suing you @pstorre,” alongside an all-access UNC credential and a necklace reading “banned.”
- Hudson later shared screenshots she says are messages with UNC staffer Emily Muse indicating a mistaken birth year entry in a staff family directory and asserting she never filled out the form.
- Torre publicly challenged the images’ authenticity by adjusting exposure to show visual artifacts and suggested they may have been edited; Hudson countered with a screen recording of the purported chats.
- Torre said he checked with the University of North Carolina and reported that the school is not involved with any threats of litigation from Hudson.
- UNC previously stated Hudson is welcome at football facilities despite Torre’s spring reporting to the contrary; he has stood by his sourcing as the back-and-forth continues online.