Overview
- In an August 30 Instagram message, the Sweet Home actor stated she has never committed school violence and vowed to see the matter through.
- She acknowledged being immature during her school years but said an imperfect past does not justify accepting false accusations.
- She said she has submitted all available evidence to police, and the investigation remains ongoing.
- Her agency, Mystic Story, previously called the claims baseless and announced civil and criminal action against those spreading them.
- The accusations trace to a May forum post alleging extortion and verbal abuse, which fueled boycotts, doxxing of a third party, and cast a shadow over her Netflix drama, even as some fans voiced support after her statement.